Viking Auto Electric & Air, Inc. provides several automotive electrical services for foreign and domestic automobiles. Electrical repair services include the rebuilding of alternators, starters, generators and DC motors of any size and type.
Auto Electric Repair Services in Jacksonville
- Foreign & Domestic Automotive Electrical Wire Troubleshooting and Repairs
- Foreign & Domestic Vehicles Service and Repairs on Electric Windows and Door Locks
- Classic Cars Generators and Volt Regulators and Wire Repairs on 6 and 12 Volt Systems
- Electrical Wire Repairs for Trucks and Industrial Equipment and Repairs on Winch and D.C. Motors
- H.D. Trucks and Industrial Alternators and Starters; 12-24-36 Volt Systems - Large Inventory for Same
- Marine - Jet Skis - ATV's; Alternators and Starters and Wire Repairs on Same
Need more information about having your starter or alternator rebuilt?
Viking Auto Electric & Air, Inc. specializes in an extensive menu of automotive air conditioning repair services in Jacksonville. More specifically, we can inspect, troubleshoot, or repair your foreign or domestic car, truck or automobile's air conditioning system and keep you comfortable year round! We handle both R12 and R134A auto air conditioning systems, so there's no problem with the type of freon that your automobile's air conditioner requires.
We also use state-of-the-art equipment that allows us to custom make any AC hose for your vehicle and freon type, including reduced barrier air conditioning hoses that are commonly used on today's late model cars.
Auto AC Repair Services in Jacksonville
- Auto Air Conditioning Troubleshooting
- Automotive Air Conditioning Parts
- Foreign Automotive Air Conditioning Repair
- Domestic Automotive Air Conditioning Repair
Learn more about our automobile air conditioning repair services today.